Monday, November 11, 2013

New Graphic!!

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I just wanted to let everyone know we have a new graphic and new wheels coming out!! They will be at all the great shops that carry Dato Skateboards!! We are really excited to have everyone check them out. The wheels will be in stores in a week and the new graphic will be out in 3 weeks!! Go to one of the shops and pick one up. We will also be doing a contest in the next few weeks on our facebook and instagram giving away a free deck with the holidays coming up. Keep a eye out for that!! Thanks again to the stores and everyone for the support!! Have a great day!! New store highlight coming up too

1 comment:

  1. hi I'm Bobby Halstead I used to ride forfor locals only skate shop in San Antonio and Mike was here the owner had me getting boards flow from you guys I guess and I had to quit for a while due to injuries but I'd like to start getting bored from y'all again and start promoting it was teams again so if you could just send me a message to Bobby Halsted on Facebook they be greatly appreciated and you could see pictures and video clips on there and I could do some filming so just get back to me with a message on my facebook and it would be greatly appreciated thank you

    ReplyDelete